An existing student account which was originally set up using a Kidblog password, may be connected to Clever Instant Login at anytime.
Step by Step: Update Login Provider to Clever Instant Login
1) Log in to the existing user account using email and password via kidblog.org/login...
...or by selecting your user name and entering your password at your previous class login page.
2) Navigate to your profile page by clicking the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner and selecting "Profile".
3) Click "Manage Login Providers" under the Email Address field.
4) Click "Connect" next to the Clever option.
5) Log in to your Clever account via the Clever log in page.
6) You will be prompted to enter your current Kidblog password to complete the connection between Kidblog and Clever.
7) Once you enter your Kidblog password, you will be connected to Clever. Next to the Clever icon in your profile, you will now see the option to "Disconnect", rather than "Connect".
For subsequent logins to your Kidblog account, click the "Log in with Clever" button at kidblog.org/login.