Have you used Kidblog before in a different class? There are two possible ways to join your new Kidblog class depending on how you have been logging into Kidblog.
Step-by-step: Joining a new class using your Google, Clever, or email Kidblog login.
- Ask your teacher for the join code for your new class
- Go to https://kidblog.org/login
- Login using the login process you previously used--either with Google, Clever, or your email address and password.
- This brings you to your dashboard. Click on join code and enter the code your teacher provided.
Step-by-step: Joining a new class using your name and password Kidblog login
- Ask your teacher for the new Kidblog class URL and join code
- Go to any of your existing Kidblog class URLs (this may be past or present)
- Log into Kidblog by selecting your name from the dropdown list and entering your password
- Open a new browser window and enter the new class URL your teacher gave you
- On the new class page, click "Join" and enter the join code provided by your teacher