If your teacher supplied you with a join-code for Kidblog, follow the steps below to use the code to access your Kidblog class.
During this process, you will setup your Kidblog account with your own display name, password, and email address (if directed by your teacher).
Follow these steps:
1) Have your class URL and join code from your teacher ready
2) Navigate to your class URL and click the blue "Join" button
3) Enter the join-code your teacher gave you
4) Enter your display name (usually your first name), password, and (optionally) your email address.
5) Once signed up for Kidblog, you will be re-directed to your Kidblog account dashboard. You will see your class on your dashboard.