Students can join your class via your class URL and a student join code. They will setup their account using a display name, password, and email address (optional).
How to Video: Add new students via join code
Step by Step: Add new students via join code
For the teachers:
1) From your class Users page (Settings -> Users) click the blue Join-Code button in the upper right-hand corner.
2) Enable the student join-code.
3)Provide students with your class URL and the student join code
For your students:
1) Students sign up for Kidblog by clicking the blue "Join" button on your main class URL.
2) Students enter the student join-code you have enabled for that class.
3) Students enter a display name, password, and (optional) email address.
4) Once signed up for Kidblog, they will be re-directed to their Kidblog account dashboard. Your class will be accessible from their dashboard.
7.) Subsequent log ins can be made from kidblog.org/login (if students use email addresses) or from your class log in page. Watch our short video on student log in here.