Students can join your class via your class URL and a student join code. They will setup their account using a display name, password, and email address (optional).
How to Video: Add new students via join code
Step by Step: Add new students via join code
For the teachers:
1) From your class Users page (Settings -> Users) click the blue Join-Code button in the upper right-hand corner.
2) Enable the student join-code.
3) Provide students with your class URL and the student join code
For your students:
1) Students sign up for Kidblog by clicking the blue "Join" button on your main class URL.
2) Students enter the student join-code you have enabled for that class.
3) Students enter a display name, password, and (optional) email address. If using Google, Clever, or Microsoft, students will select the "Sign up" button for the service being used.
4) Once signed up for Kidblog, they will be re-directed to their Kidblog account dashboard. Your class will be accessible from their dashboard.
7.) Subsequent log ins can be made from kidblog.org/login (if students use email addresses) or from your class log in page. Watch our short video on student log in here.