Follow these steps to sign up and connect to your Kidblog class using Google:
1) Navigate to your Kidblog class URL (i.e. kidblog.org/class/your class)
2) Click the blue "Join" button
3) Enter the join-code (supplied by your teacher)
4) Click the "Sign up with Google" button. This will create a Kidblog account for you and connect it to your Google account. You do not need to add your name, password, or email address.
5) Once signed up for Kidblog via Google, you will be re-directed to your Kidblog account dashboard. From your dashboard, you will be able to access your class by clicking on it.
7.) For subsequent log ins, click the "Log in with Google" button from kidblog.org/login