If your school uses Google as a single sign in option, it is easy for your students to join and subsequently login to Kidblog using their Google credentials. For help with this process, we have created an article for students to follow: Joining Kidblog using Google
Step by step: Add new students using Google
For the teachers:
1) From your class Users page (Settings -> Users) click the "Add Students+" button in the upper right-hand corner.
2) Select the Google login option
3) Follow the instructions listed on the screen: Give your students the join code along with the URL listed to join your class.
For the students:
1) Students will sign up for Kidblog by navigating to the join-class URL specified for your class.
2) Students will enter the student join-code supplied for your class.
3) Students click the "Sign up with Google" button. This will connect a student's Kidblog account with a student's Google account.
4) Once signed up for Kidblog via Google, students will be re-directed to their Kidblog account dashboard. Your class will be accessible from the dashboard of their accounts.
5) For subsequent log ins, students will click the "Log in with Google" button from the Kidblog Login page.