As a part of the Admin Pro fulfillment process, you will be asked to identify an administrator for your organization. The ideal characteristics of a Kidblog administrator are:
- Works directly with teachers to ensure they have an understanding of products available to them to use in their classrooms
- Is invested in the success of educational platforms and tools purchased by the school/district
- Has a knowledge of various Edtech platforms and tools and has experience implementing these tools into classrooms
- Believes in the benefit of classroom blogging and is excited to share Kidblog with teachers in the organization
The administrator will work with our Director of Customer Success to ensure an easy initial set up and continued success with Kidblog this year:
- Customer Success Director will connect with the admin within the first week of membership activation to discuss goals, review the org dashboard, and create best next steps for set up.
- The admin will work with Kidblog to complete organization set up and ensure students are successfully publishing in Kidblog (on the admin's timeline).
- The admin will receive publishing reports throughout the year.
- The admin can reach out to our Customer Success Director at any point in the year for help sparking, generating, or reviewing blogging ideas to accomplish goals for the year.
To learn more about the rights of an Administrator in your organization, please see our Help Center article here.