In this Kidblog Webinar, high school English teacher Lauren Ressler shares how she uses Kidblog to increase engagement and test scores with her 11th and 12th graders. Lauren provides tips for encouraging quality comments on student blog posts and motivating independent reading.
In this video, you will learn:
- How blogging can solve problems of motivation and accountability in reading
- How to move students from “I won’t do it” or “I can’t do it” to “Yes – I did it”
- The basics of Lauren’s blogging structure with her junior and senior classes
- The teacher’s role in blogging and commenting
- How to encourage quality comments in your classroom blog
Read the entire blog post here.